7 Ways to Maximize Every Workout
7 Things PLAYERS should do to maximize every workout:
- Be well-fueled, well hydrated, well rested and take care of your body.
- Get to the workout early. Don’t wait for it to start, prepare for it. Making 100 extra shots before every workout will have an enormous compound effect.
- Approach each workout with a game-like mentality. How you do anything is how you do everything.
- Listen with your eyes. Your coach won’t say it if it’s not important. Absorb everything your coaching staff and teammates say with eye contact.
- Leave your comfort zone every workout. Leave it mentally. Leave it physically. Leave it emotionally. You should be drained at the end of every workout.
- Make your enthusiasm contagious. Raise the level of those around you with constant energy. Be vocal.
- Be a ‘Glue Guy’ (or ‘Glue Girl’). By definition, glue binds and holds things together. Be the glue on your team.
Thanks for reading, time to get back in the gym.