The Pure Sweat Basketball Show
The Pure Sweat Basketball Show, hosted by veteran performance coach Alan Stein, takes a frequent deep dive into all things basketball. It is a series of micro-clinics focused on education & development for players, coaches and trainers. In addition to regular contributions utilizing the expertise of Drew Hanlen and Rich Czeslawski, this show consistently features top basketball minds from grassroots to the NBA, and beyond. No fluff. Just hard basketball topics designed to raise your game. For more information and resources follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat (AlanSteinJr and DrewHanlen).
- Top-NotchDecember 7, 2016 by Maestro Shabreon from United States
Someone on this team has some radio experience. The cutting is über professional. Love how these podcast episodes are so concise, and get straight to the meat of the content. Saves podcast space, and I'm sure listeners like me appreciate it... I wish on the website though, there was a place to share certain episodes on different social media sites. Nonetheless, love this podcast and glad Pure Sweat has put out all this content. Myson
- Quality not quantity!August 17, 2016 by Coach Kosh from United States
I love this podcast b/c unlike other podcasts it is based on quality info given to you in usually 15 minutes and less. I can listen to 3-4 Pure Sweat podcasts in the same amount of time it takes me to listen to 1 podcast from anyone else
- Must listen for all basketball players, parents coaches etc..July 29, 2016 by Tommysmommy23 from United States
This is THE Podcast for anyone associated with basketball be it parent, player, coach, fan etc.. You have the two most knowledgeable, well-spoken and all around great guys dispensing knowledge all the time!! On top of that, they have great guests hitting any and every topic in basketball.
- thanksJuly 9, 2016 by aussie potter from Australia
Hi Alan and the Pure Sweat Team Great podcasts, very much enjoy them. Could you include with coaches a question about philosophy and where it came from or influences for its development thanks
- Awesome ShowJuly 3, 2016 by TheNumber1BucketGetter from United States
Great show for any one seriously interested in basketball! Would recoomend for any serious hooper, trainer, or coach. So glad that the Puresweat guys share their wealth of knowledge. Thanks! Keep up the great stuff!
- ReviewJune 27, 2016 by I want my old team back now from Canada
Pure sweat is very good but I would love for them to focus on player development more than the do and to focus on certainty positions?
- Love this podcastJune 22, 2016 by Peachee123 from United States
As a parent of a player, this information is great! I'm going to share it with others. Never too late to be educated on this game.
- Great Learning ToolJune 21, 2016 by CoachFiver from United States
As a first year head coach, first year husband, and teacher. This podcast has helped me to truly understand what I am going through and has given me the tools to figure things out. It's a great way to start every morning for not only basketball lessons, but life lessons. Thank You
- Great podcast and great for the game.June 15, 2016 by Pklages from United States
As a parent trying not to live through my kids but hoping they play and love the game as much as I still do, I find all the info and insight in every episode to be invaluable. Thanks for the show and all the hard work you both do and share.
- Great Way To Raise YOUR GameJune 13, 2016 by hayesornator55 from United States
I've been listening to this podcast for about 7 weeks now and I have nothing but great things to say. I really never listen to podcasts either because most of the time they're boring but this one is way different. These guys at Pure Sweat dive into all things basketball. Whether you are a player, coach, or trainer, I would highly recommend you start listening! For anyone who considers themselves a student/learner of the game, this is a MUST subscribe. So get to it! Subscribe and press play. You won't be dissapointed
- Not just for basketball trainers and coachesJune 9, 2016 by Digger7 from United States
Coach Alan's podcast is basketball specific, but contains coaching tips and suggestions relevant to ANY sport OR business. If you coach, this podcast is for you.
- Great insight!May 30, 2016 by CoachAlvarez16 from United States
I am 26 year old basketball coach. Been coaching 8 years at the high school level. I have learned so much from this podcast. My confidence as a basketball coach has increased dramatically. I can honestly say that I am better equipped to serve my players.
- Love It!May 27, 2016 by CB Coach Champ from United States
Can't really express enough how much I appreciate this show. I am always looking to learn and continuously improve as a coach, and this podcast is a great supplement to everything I use. Have been a fan of Alan Stein for a few years now, and now getting hip to how Drew gets down. Also love to PGC integration, I just need to get to a camp/clinic. Keep it up fellas!
- Best Podcast for Basketball Coaches!May 25, 2016 by Tivo32 from United States
I spent a 10 hour round trip drive listening solely to the Pure Sweat Basketball Show and I can say, without a doubt, this has to be the BEST podcast for basketball coaches at any level. It’s full of great insights from both men’s and women’s coaches from high school to Division 1. So much good stuff! The episode with University of Washington Women’s Basketball Coach Mike Neighbors is my favorite!
- New favorite workout musicMay 24, 2016 by 23MG1982 from United States
Grow my mind while I grow my body.
- Basketball improvement in a PodcastMay 20, 2016 by BPeazy22 from Australia
If you are a coach or a player looking to improve your game on and off the court, then this is the podcast for you!
- AMAZING SHOW!May 19, 2016 by kevinm1019 from United States
This show provides incredible information and resources from some of the most incredible basketball minds in the business. Each episode provides amazing nuggets! The Pure Sweat Team hosts an amazing show!
- Must listen for any coach!May 15, 2016 by Coach Dorgan from United States
Do not miss an episode.
- Truly InspirationalMay 13, 2016 by JR Moore Waste from United States
I found your Instagram page while going through my explore page and it literally sucked up 2 hours of my time and I didn't even mind. Honestly, I had given up on my dream of going Pro and playing D1. This season I made my first school team. I had tried out in middle school both 7th and 8th grade and didn't make it past first cuts and last year as a freshman I made it to final cuts and was devastated each time I didn't make it. I cried myself to sleep. Night after night. But this year I said to myself I'm never feeling this again, and trained every day possible, and made JV. Not what I wanted but better than I had before. I didn't play substantial minutes but I played a big role. As a freshman when I was cut my coach told me to improve my shot, and by the end of this season my coach told me I had the best shot in our entire school basketball program JV, or Varsity. You would have thought I had got my first kiss I lit up so much with joy. But by the end of the season I had begin to sit more because my hustle had disappeared. After the season I said I wouldn't play for our school again because our coaching system was so unfair because it was "politics". This podcast and Instagram profile made me realize I wasted a blessing and sports are based on hustle. I keep whining because over the last few weeks my shot has been god awful and I'm playing like trash. I am pledging now to put up a minimum of 2,000 shots a week and play more than I ever have. You have truly inspired me to be a better player than I have ever been before. And I truly appreciate it. Thank you.
- Great ShowMay 10, 2016 by Labdaddy3 from United States
Another great basketball podcast. Whether a coach or player it provides parts of the game for you to think about. Keep up the grind!
- Yes! Great listen!May 3, 2016 by Craig-Winningyouthcoaching.com from United States
Yes! Another great podcast by Alan, and excited to learn from another great teacher like Drew as well!
- Must ListenMay 2, 2016 by Coach Blasing from United States
Another home run by Alan and Drew! A must listen for coaches at all levels who want to get better and develop. Can’t wait to listen for years to come.
- Must listen for all coachesMay 1, 2016 by Birdman85425 from United States
Easy to listen to short and sweet bullet episodes with great tidbits of knowledge
- GreatApril 27, 2016 by BrianHogie from United States
Great listen for athletes and coaches
- Awesome podcastApril 25, 2016 by Coachfos from Australia
Alan and Drew I was a previous listener of your podcast Hardwood Hustle which had great and interesting topics. As a coach I am always looking at creating my own style of coaching and your interviews give coaches ideas and ways to take their game to the next level! I will be sharing and getting as many coaches and player to get your podcast here in Australia!!
- GreatApril 23, 2016 by Jerry Ray Johndon from United States
- Pure Sweat = Pure GoldApril 22, 2016 by Coach Rodriguez from United States
Helps me as a coach along with the Pure Sweat app and I learn something new every episode. Huge fan of Drew and Alan as well. Thanks guys.
- Compelling, Authentic, and Fun PodcastApril 20, 2016 by J. Brogan from United States
I love the behind the scenes look this show provides into the lives and grinds of notable players and coaches. Although it’s a basketball related show, the stories and messages shared are transcendent. Can’t wait for more...
- Great Insight!April 18, 2016 by Paul York from United States
A great Pure Sweat Basketball show by Drew and Alan with incredible insights and perspective on what it takes for a player to take their game to the next level. Nice in depth story on Andrew Wiggins early days before making in the pros and his mental and physical transformation with Pure Sweat in preparing for the NBA Draft. I encourage everyone to put this on you subscription list!
- Time to get back in the gym!April 18, 2016 by Alan Stein from United States
I will admit - I am a tad biased - as I am one of the hosts... but in all honesty... I am beyond proud of this show and am honored to serve players and coaches.
- Just the Beginning!April 18, 2016 by Keeton Peery- from United States
What an incredible opportunity for the basketball community to learn from the best in the business! This show is going to hit every aspect of the game from skills to performance. Its the whole package! This is a must listen for any player/coach that wants to learn and grow their craft!
- Great podcast!April 18, 2016 by Thecoach42 from United States
Been waiting for this! Alan and Drew are doing great things for basketball players and coaches! Make sure you guys listen! My goal is to make it on the podcast as a guest eventually 🙂